Zappi uses a suite of quality controls to ensure verified unique respondents enter your survey.
First of all, our panel providers are responsible for ensuring best practice sourcing and recruitment methods are used. Respondents are vetted and given a 'quality score' based on attentiveness, answer consistency and the amount time spent on each question.
Before respondents reach Zappi, our panel providers make several checks to ensure they are unique respondents:
- Unique IP Address - ensures only respondents with a unique IP address can complete the study
- Unique PID - ensures only respondents with a unique PID (Panelist ID) can complete the study
- Verified Link Passback - embeds invite links with a secret variable
- Hashed URLs and Secure Client Callback - ensures only valid respondents are rewarded for their efforts
- Identity Validation - prevents duplicate respondents based on several respondent datapoints
In addition to our vendor’s checks above, we also have additional in survey checks:
- URL hijacking prevention, stopping respondents from being able to amend their survey URL and completing it more than once
- Deduplication, tracking source respondent ID and preventing any duplicate IDs in the same project
- The detection and removal of respondents who complete a survey quicker than expected
- The detection and removal of poor quality verbatim responses
On top of this, we work closely with our panel providers and notify them of respondents we’ve found to be poor quality.
To ensure consistency and a high level of respondent quality across our surveys, Zappi maintains a set sample blend by product and country. These blends are determined when launching any new product or market, and they’re based on several factors:
- Automation ability
Blends are set via collaboration between Zappi and its research partners, taking historical sampling practices into consideration.